Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A RAT DOG AND A FAT DOG

As you can tell from the title I'm going to be talking about dogs. More specifically my dogs. (again this is only Ann at the moment I'm not so sure Marie is writing this with me anymore)
This is the rat dog, really cute. But sometimes she drives me absolutely CRAZY. Let me explain why... she has a little toy monkey head, and if you even think about sitting down she'll make you throw it. Try to hide the monkey and she will search for it EVERYWHERE. My mom says that she's a brat. While the fat dog goes to sleep in a cage in the kitchen she gets a little pink princess bed that sits right in the middle of my parents bed. When we first got her my dad was upset because we didn't need another dog. But she's just so cute you just have to love her I mean come on look at that little face.
This is fat dog also cute but ten pounds overweight. She is a purebred shih tzu and is supposed to weigh around 15 pounds. All she really does is sleep and eat...so there's not much to talk about. Oh yeah you probably can't notice it in this picture but she has one blue eye and one brown eye.
 
        Right this moment both dogs are sleeping on my bed while I write this post (I'm very lucky dogs can't snore) That's all for now and if your reading this stay tuned there will be more. (but they probably won't be about the dog I've said all I can say about them)

No comments:

Post a Comment